Mornington Peninsula Wineries
|PICK UP||9:00AM FROM MELBOURNE CBD|
|RETURN||6:00-8:00PM TO MELBOURNE CBD|
The Mornington Peninsula vineyards are famous – but there are new and exciting tastes to enjoy at craft breweries, cider makers and distilleries. Fill your picnic basket at a farm gate or share a regional platter at a winery restaurant.
- Scenic Arthurs Seat Viewpoint
- T Gallant (Wine tasting)
- Tucks Ridge (wine tasting & Lunch)
- Red Hill Estate (Wine tasting)
- Gunnamatta Ocean Beach Photos
- Event host and transport
- Wine tasting fees
- Lunch costs
- Professional photographs by camera & drone
- Fridge on board to keep your drinks or snacks nice and cool
- A bottle of Water per person
Group bookings available (corporate, birthdays, hens & bucks) Itineraries are flexible and can be tailored to your groups needs. Get in touch with us and give us an idea of what you would like so we can tailor the perfect day for you.