Grampians & Great Ocean Road
|PRICES FROM||$199 PER PERSON|
There’s no better way to visit two of Victoria’s best iconic locations on a two day @Aussie Escapades camping trip.
What’s even better we take the stress out of camping by providing you with quality camping equipment to make sure you are comfortable and have a goodnight sleep for the adventurous day ahead.
Starting with the Grampians where you will hike through a canyon, stand in front of a stunning waterfall and enjoy scenic lookouts with mountain views for miles. After an adventurous day of walking and sightseeing we will provide you with a freshly cooked dinner by the campfire, which we will later roast marshmallows on.
- Visit Mackenzie Falls
- Walk the Balconies
- Overlook Reid’s Lookout
- Hike the Pinnacle
- Enjoy stunning views of Lake Bellfied
- Get up close & take selfies with wild kangaroos
- Set up camp, enjoy a nice campfire, roast marshmallows over the fire and share stories
Day 2 is spent driving along Australia’s most scenic coast the Great Ocean Road.
- Drive the entire Great Ocean Road
- See Bay of Marty’s
- Look through the Grotto
- Walk through Loch Ard Gorge
- Visit the 12 apostles
- Kennet river koalas & birds
- Visit secret spots of Lorne
- Great Ocean Road memorial arch
- Transport & passionate tour guide
- Tent/swag, comfy mattress, sleeping bag & camp chair
- National Park entry fees
- Camping fees
- All cooking equipment
- Professional photos and drone video to capture your experience
- Good vibes